Fluke Networks Seminar on the Growing
Importance of PoE
Learn how Versiv will save you money!
Fluke Networks and WECL Hong Kong would like to invite you for a FREE half-day workshop about Versiv Cabling Certification Family. This half day, workshop explains how the Verification, Qualification and Certification family accelerates every step of the process of copper and fiber certification.
With Power over Ethernet's various uses continuing to expand, it is now much more than just a method to power our VoIP phones. However, with its expanding use, comes new inherit problems with powering devices.
Topics to be covered:
- How the use of PoE is set to expand
- The methods available to be able to provide PoE
- The mechanics used to ensure power can be delivered
- How to certify the data cabling correctly to have confidence that PoE will work
- How PoE works and what you need to be aware of when specifying testing of cabling that will be used to deliver PoE
- Versiv Copper and Fiber Product Technical Presentation and Demonstration
- Fiber Cleaning and Maintenance (with FI-7000 FiberInspector PRO, MPO adapter and IBC cleaners)
- LinkWare™ Live Test Results Management Service
- Resistance Unbalanced Testing, why it is important
- Correct configuration for testing TIA and ISO standards
- Generating reports and documentation
Mr. Wayne Allen
Product Marketing Engineer APAC, Fluke Networks.
Date: December 4th, 2015 (Friday)
Time: 2:00PM – 5:00PM (1:45PM Registration)
Location: Shanghai Room I, Level 8, Cordis Hotel, Hong Kong, Langham Place, 555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Mong Kok MTR Station Exit C3 / E1) (MAP)